<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, November 15, 2009

oh the dilemma

Thank you for your feedback and comments both here and on facebook.

In response to overwhelming demand, I will reveal the company in question as Spiral Foods. As far as I can tell they are small. You probably won't find their food in the two big supermarkets here, but they are readily available in small, locally owned stores.

As to the ACCC, I'm still not sure. I am so uncertain I have been conducting indepth self-psychoanalyses to discover the root cause of my dithering. I think partly I'm tired of the whole thing. If they want to sell bad tomatoes and do diddly squat about it, that's their problem not mine. On the other hand, the approach they have taken is pretty appalling. It's not even about the tomatoes any more, but their woeful handling of the affair.

I stayed up way too late last night, watching a cute French movie on SBS. We cut down on our television viewing last week because we were mindlessly wasting away too many evenings. Last night was a bit of a catch up, but now I'm very tired. Perhaps this is the cause of my uncertainty? I'm going to just sleep on it and see what I think tomorrow.

And to put the whole thing in context, go read this: Conspiracies and the IPCC. Suddenly bad tomatoes seem totally insignificant!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home