<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, November 30, 2007

the winning outfit

There can be no question of the validity of purchasing a new outfit - it won me a job! Hush, hush about which one, but since almost no one in Tasmania knows what a blog is, I feel it is probably safe to let you know I had a good day. And I only felt dizzy for about two hours (in the middle of the second interview unfortunately), so it's all good.



Three interviews down, one to go next Thursday! I will tell more later.

(And yes, that's a very ugly sandal tan on the feet. Yucky, yucky. I will peel soon I hope)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:53 am, December 01, 2007, Blogger Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Yay for new jobs! And yay for cute outfits. You look great, and i love the color.

Now, lets hope they figure out what's making you dizzy!

 
At 12:27 pm, December 01, 2007, Blogger Sandy said...

Oh how exciting Cecily, do tell more. I can't wait. I'm glad you are feeling a little better too.

 
At 8:55 am, December 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! and good luck with the interview on Thursday. Will have to catch up soon!

 
At 7:37 pm, December 04, 2007, Blogger lucidiocy said...

You look Absolutely Fabulous, Dahling!

Love that periwinkle, it runs a close second to my favorite color, Aqua.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home