<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaBloPoMo

This is really, really, really sad.

Really sad.

And just a tad embarrassing.

I've signed on for NaBloPoMo otherwise known as National Blog Posting Month. Every day for the month of November you have to blog something, anything. Too exciting!

If I post every day and am then randomly selected I could win a prize... I could win a number of prizes. Unfortunately I would have no idea what to do with most of the prizes as I have little computer nous, nor do I know if said prizes even extend to Australia - so mostly I hope to gain the deep satisfaction of knowing that I have contributed to the greater good of the blogosphere. Ha ha ha.

So for thirty days there will be daily entries from me... if I can keep up with the pace. If you hate the whole idea blame it all on Robyn - she sent me the link - and if you can't keep up with the pace, skip out on the blog. I won't mind. Really. No matter that my sitemeter sinks to zero, I honestly will understand.

Having said that, I hope to do more than just write every day! I hope to write something interesting everyday that will keep you stimulated.

So jump on board for the NaBloPoMo ride of your life!

4 Comments:

At 5:37 pm, November 01, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

Woohoo! You're so cool Cec, playing with the big time bloggers now! :) I'm very excited that you're doing NaBloPoMo - can you tell?

 
At 5:50 pm, November 01, 2006, Blogger cecily said...

I'm struggling not to feel mortified and embarrassed by my decision. I went to fussydotcom again today (I think she came and checked out my blog... same kind of address, but who knows) and she commented that she checks out every blog, and everyone seems really normal. So normal she can't understand why they would all do this crazy thing! I have to agree. Why am I doing this?

 
At 5:51 pm, November 01, 2006, Blogger cecily said...

ps you could always join in and do it yourself... not too late to join yet... you have until midnight her time! hehehe

 
At 11:04 pm, November 01, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

Lol, I think I'll let you carry the standard for me :) Seriously I don't know that I could make the commitment at the moment...maybe next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home