<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, October 22, 2006

is there really anything better than this shopping spree?

Stop press!

The shoes have arrived. (see archives for the full story)

And, oh my goodness, they are gorgeous! Have a look for yourself...




Comfortable, beautiful, colourful, attractive, stylish... who wouldn't want to step out in a pair of these? Other than Frank and most other men I imagine. He was not initially wowed.

When I donned the delicious little green numbers he asked where on earth I would wear them? Hello?! Where not to wear them is more the question! I'm even wondering how I can secret them into work - would they pass as a new form of safety shoes?

One small sadness (apart from not being able to have a party to enable the whole world to experience them...) - we have beautiful polished floorboards.

No shoes inside and no exceptions.

What's a girl to do?! I want to wear them all day but it's just not an option. Anyone monitoring my movements this afternoon will have noticed that I keep sneaking down the hall, standing on the mat in front of our mirror, donning the shoes and having my own little fashion parade.

Ahhhh

2 Comments:

At 8:55 am, October 23, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

Very nice - and a cute visual image of you in front of the mirror! ;)

 
At 2:16 pm, October 29, 2006, Blogger Ben and Melissa James said...

They are very nice shoes! Where did you get them from? I absolutely love to shop for (and buy) new shoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home