<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, October 12, 2006

the visionary philosopher

I've never had my IQ tested so I was a little nervous when I did so the other day. It was just one of those silly on-line tests, so not worth placing too much emphasis on the result, but I was pleased none-the-less.

135.

I kid you not. My IQ was 135! I was also quite chuffed with the comment that accompanied the score.
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is visionary philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others - and at anticipating and predicting patterns And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
Like Plato. Visionary philosopher. Hey hey!

It didn't take my Plato-like IQ to figure out that if you want to know more, you should pay lots of money for a qualified PhD to further analyse your test.

Thanks, but no thanks. This was enough to gratify me. Even better news is that they haven't flooded my email with junk. Yet!

To try it out, go to http://webtickle.com/tests/uiq

2 Comments:

At 10:45 pm, October 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I got 138. So I'm a better visionary philosopher than you.

:-D

 
At 8:43 am, October 13, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

Aaarrrggghhhh not the online IQ tests!!!! LOL, they are fun though and depending on which one you do you can get higher scores - *modest cough* 150 :) That wasn't on this test - on this one I was 133, a fact curator like Bill Gates.....just another similarity! ;) I don't think i'm putting too much stock into these results btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home