<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

one big headache

I've had a headache since Saturday morning.

Not a big thumper - just there when I wake up, there all day and there when I fall asleep. Not bad enough to take panadol, but intruding on my thought processes none-the-less. (Which partly explains a blog-free week. The other part of the explanation is extreme busyness that left no time for ruminating)

Hmmm, what is the cause of this rumbling pain that roles around inside my brain?

Meningitis? A brain tumour? Too much chocolate? Not enough chocolate? (The latter is extremely unlikely. I'm seriously addicted)

Maybe I'm dehydrated?
After drinking solid for three days, I think I have successfully removed that one from the list!

Tired??
Now you're talking! Life is flat out, I don't stop from sun-up to sun-down and beyond. I don't get to bed early enough. I rise too early.

I need a holiday!! Thank goodness my boss approved two weeks at Christmas today. Only two months to go.

I only hope this headache doesn't last until then!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 am, November 01, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

Stress and lack of sleep gives me headaches too, although I end up with a full blown migraine if I don't do something about it. I hope the time 'til your holidays flies by. I'm a little worried about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home