<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, November 25, 2012

music, music

Phew!  That was a weekend and a half!  After carols on Friday night, and the quilling workshop yesterday, today it was the Vox Harmony Musical Moments concert.  It was all a bit of fun.  I like having a life, even if it's a little busier than I prefer.  I think it's all part of the 'fullness of life' I was raving on about a few days ago.

I was going to write about the Musical Moments concert, but I found a post I wrote about it last NaBloPoMo so I'll save myself the effort - I pretty much want to say the same things this time around anyway!  We sang different songs this time around, we fluffed bits here and there, we cheered the young ones, we felt proud.  It was good.

Now I just need to decide if I want to audition for 'Chicago' next week... I haven't even seen it (unless you count watching it on the plane without headphones in), which could be a bit of a problem.  The idea is tempting but I'm not sure if a) I can sing well enough to even get into the ensemble or b) I'll have time.  But tempting, yes.  Maybe I'll go find a copy and educate myself!

(Oooo I think I'm gonna try.  Maybe)

1 Comments:

At 5:15 pm, November 26, 2012, Anonymous 2paw said...

For me, the issue would be should I inflict myself in a state of undress upon the unsuspecting audience. I fear not. It's a great show!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home