<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, November 24, 2012

just a day

I'm not stuck for words, but I haven't really thought about what to blog today... so there's not much coming to mind.  Here's a run down of my day instead:

Slept in after watching Mamma Mia until late last night
Ate breakfast
Final preparation for quilling workshop this afternoon
Walked to town
Accidentally stumbled across the Christmas Parade - you couldn't really miss it, I'd just forgotten it was on
Bought a nice summery black dress for the choir concert tomorrow afternoon
Ran the quilling workshop.  Three takers and they all did some lovely quilling.  I even managed to almost finish another one because the group was so small.
Agreed to run several more workshops next year (yay)
Walked home
Internet surfed
Read a book
Ate tea very late
About to crash into bed

Exciting stuff.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 pm, November 26, 2012, Anonymous 2paw said...

I didn't know about the parade either and I couldn't get to the Library to take my books back. Luckily I emailed and it was OK. I am quite a bit of a baa Humbug person about parades I think....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home