<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, July 12, 2010

just something i whipped up this morning

I'm a practical kind of girl. One bowl cake recipes, cotton underwear, warmth before fashion in winter clothing choices, no fuss hair styles.

So this is a little out of character - pinwheel biscuits.*

Align Center

I rather think they look good enough to eat. So we did.**


_________
* I put it down to not being quite so busy.
** We being the knitting group at the neighbourhood house. And Frank. He always get the knitting group 'left overs', much to his chagrin.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:48 am, July 13, 2010, Anonymous 2paw said...

Yum, they look so lovely too!! I like the no fuss hair do: I have one as well!!! Especially since my hair dryer died.

 
At 11:56 am, July 18, 2010, Blogger Cherie said...

Oh, yes, yummy enough to eat. Are they gone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home