<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, April 30, 2010

a moderately big success

Well here it is, the last day of April and I've managed to blog every day.

In some ways I achieved what I wanted to (writing every day), but in other ways I didn't get to the writing space I hoped to. Not surprising really - daily writing when busy isn't conducive to deep reflection all the time. There were a few topics I wanted to write about that I just didn't get to, or if I did, I felt they were half baked. But sometimes it was nice to just write about the light, trite events and share a little bit more of my world.

So here's the plan. I'm going to keep writing regularly. Not every day (I'm off away for the weekend. Yay!), but my goal is to write two or three times a week. That should keep the momentum going and give me space to air my opinions on things.

For now, I'm signing out for April 2010.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 am, April 30, 2010, Anonymous 2paw said...

Well done!! I found that Blogtober gave me back some of my blogging enthusiasm too!!! Have a nice weekend.

 
At 3:16 pm, May 06, 2010, Blogger Chara said...

YAY! Glad you succeeded on your endeavour Cecily - it's been good to follow, and I look forward to seeing more :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home