<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, April 24, 2010

the state library of tasmania is hugely awesome

Last night we watched Miss Potter. What a lovely little movie! We really enjoyed it.

The story was made all the sweeter by being a freeby... yup, borrowed it from the State Library. Search for DVDs and there are *masses* of them! All available for free. Just thinking what I'll borrow next.

I know I've waxed lyrical about it before, but I love the library. Why didn't I start using it earlier? Books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, reference... so much on offer.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 pm, April 24, 2010, Anonymous 2paw said...

Yes, it's all fun and games until your Hold and Wishlist are full and you have 100+ days to wait for things. Not so much fun them!!
I watched Tome's Midnight Garden a few weeks ago. That's so lovely!! Haven't seen Miss Potter though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home