<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, November 01, 2009

let's get this ball rolling

So my blogging has been a bit thin on the ground lately. Sorry.

Well, I think I'm sorry, but possibly I'm not. I've been busy giving my time to other priorities.

I've also been thinking about why I blog; how blogging has altered me such that my thought patterns have expanded to constantly encompass the silent, omnipresent audience of cyberspace; the friendships forged through fibre optic words on a screen; the habit time has of virtually disappearing... in short I've been considering my options. To blog, or not to blog?

And what better way to test the blogging waters, so to speak, than throw myself back into it with abandon - daily blogging to test my mettle and identify exactly what it is blogging contributes to my life?!

So this is it. Kicking things off. Starting again.

Or maybe just committing to NaBloPoMo because I like a challenge and I can't let a tradition go. I don't know. Either way, you'll be hearing from me quite a bit the next few weeks!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:25 am, November 02, 2009, Blogger Cherie said...

Looking forward to it, Cecily.

 
At 4:44 pm, November 02, 2009, Blogger Cherie said...

You've got me doing it again, too, Cecily. Posting every day this month. Let's close our eyes, grip the bar, and ride this sometimes frightening ride.

 
At 7:21 pm, November 02, 2009, Blogger cecily said...

Go Cherie :-)

Things have been a bit quiet in blog land lately, so it's nice to have some 'noise' happening again.

 
At 3:34 am, November 05, 2009, Anonymous deanna said...

Hi, there! I've just caught up, backwards, with your latest posts, and I agree with everything you're doing. Like you really need my approval, but I applaud your launch into adventure (and I'll try to keep up more often).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home