<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

the newest members of our (neighbour's) household

I know September is not really NaBloPoMo month, but every so often Eden Kennedy of Fussy fame sends out a monthly theme for all those mad enough to blog daily for more than just November. This month's theme is 'beautiful' and I like it. I also haven't been blogging much and need a bit of a kick start. No promises of daily blogging mind you, just an effort to be a little more regular in my posting.

So here's a few pics of the little lambies born to Blackie two weeks ago. There's a city-farm-yard story begging to be told but I've just written two major essays, spent the evening at the theatre seeing 'Taming of the Shrew' with an all female cast (quirky), and it's nearly midnight. The story will have to wait.

For now, enjoy the pictures of these little beauties!








If they aren't beautiful, I don't know what is!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:52 am, September 02, 2009, Anonymous Mama said...

Very cute.

 
At 2:24 pm, September 02, 2009, Blogger Robyn said...

Adorable! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home