<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, November 30, 2008

tired, so tired

My whole body is aching. It seems to be more than just the aches and pains sustained after a strenuous fitball class on Friday. Maybe there is an emotional link to the pain - I started seriously tying up loose ends at church this morning. I've been on edge all week in anticipation. Now the moment is over I seem to have slumped. There's almost a fluey feel to my muscle aches. And I'm tired, so tired.

I had anticipated ending NaBloPoMo on a more positive, reflective note. As it is, I'm just going to end it. Like that. Finished.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:02 pm, December 01, 2008, Blogger deanna said...

Well, you got here. You did it - congratulations! - without missing a day. And as for tying up loose ends, I remember doing that (giving a month's notice before we left our church before this one) and having the sort of symptoms you describe. Of course you might have the flu; hope you don't, but do take care.

 
At 5:56 am, December 03, 2008, Blogger Cherie said...

Cecily, it matters not how you cross the finish line, just that you crossed it.

As for your achey body and loose-end anxiety, may it all pass soon and leave you at contented peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home