<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

frustration personified

I had to find a JP to certify that my copies of important documents were in no way fraudulent.

First the library: 'not available until 5pm'.
Then the police station: 'sorry she just went home'.
Followed by Service Tasmania: 'our volunteers are only here until 2pm' and the Magistrates Court (at which I was strip searched... or had to pass through a metal detector anyway): 'neither of them are answering the phone I'm sorry'.
Finally at the Supreme Court: 'the two JPs are out at present. And [rather snarkily I might add] it's not my fault you can't find anyone available'.
At which point one of the JPs returned and saved me from a complete meltdown.

I think I now know where every JP is situated in the whole entire town. Or at least where they might be if you happen upon them at exactly the right moment.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:30 pm, October 09, 2008, Blogger Robyn said...

You know that if you hadn't actually needed a jp you would have been tripping over them, don't you? ;)
Thank you so much for my present - I love it! You know its going to be good when its a fair trade gift!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home