<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, January 31, 2008

jelly legs

I thought it was a brilliant idea... since I had to miss my usual Thursday evening aqua class due to work, I would attend a morning pump class and (ingeniously) fit in the weekly exercise.

With my tiny 1kg weights I pumped my way through my maiden class, in time with the music, almost on target with technique. Near the end I decided 1 kg was just too easy and I should try 2.5 kg for the last hard track. I made it through most of the song until. I. could. do. no. more and downed those 5 kilograms from sheer exhaustion. At the end of the class I managed to almost-not-stumble across the room to return my equipment. In the supermarket car park I staggered but did not fall under the weight of 3kg of yoghurt and our usual mammoth chocolate supplies. At the car I fell inside the door, a shaking, blubbery mess.

And now I'm expected to work all afternoon? On my feet?

Just whose brilliant idea was that again?!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:43 pm, January 31, 2008, Blogger Sandy said...

You may be crippled today, but come a week or so, you will be SUPERWOMAN!

 
At 5:26 am, February 01, 2008, Blogger Cherie said...

Ha, I could picture the ordeal, Cecily. Your enthusiasm got the better of you, but as Sandy says, keep it up and you'll be Superwoman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home