<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, April 20, 2007

taking a break

I'm taking a break, but don't worry, it's not from blogging. I'm just going away with Frank this weekend. Yay!

We're heading to Stanley on Tasmania's North West Coast for a couple of days of R&R. Which means no computer, no internet, no blogging. But I'll be back on Sunday or Monday with all the reports and lots of photos.

If you're worried how you'll cope with my absence (hahaha), you could check out these previous posts from other jaunts around the state:

Tasman Peninsula: Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3
Motorbike riding around the North East
Swansea and the East Coast

That should fill in the time! Unless you're tired of reading of course. Then just turn the computer off, kick back and relax with me. Oh... you mean you read other people's blogs too?!

Anyway, catch you soon.

5 Comments:

At 3:05 pm, April 20, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

Have a lovely time! I had been planning to ring you but I think that can wait :)
I hope the two of you have a wonderful, wonderful time with NO stress! Talk to you when you get back.

 
At 3:21 pm, April 20, 2007, Blogger lucidiocy said...

Cec~

I hope you have lots of fun! I'll miss your 'view on the world' for the next couple of days, but hope you come back refreshed and re-energized!

~T

 
At 4:25 pm, April 20, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

Have a fantastic retreat from all things ordinary!!

I look forward to your pics and post about your trip!

 
At 9:04 pm, April 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun Cecily! Tell Frank hi!

 
At 12:25 pm, April 22, 2007, Blogger Pam said...

I'm so jealous... I don't know the lay of the land there but I suspect beauty and water will be involved and, well, it's Australia for heaven's sake! Visiting Australia is on our list of things to do...
Have a wonderful break!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home