<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, March 31, 2007

update

Life has been just a little busy!

Apart from the dangling caterpillar that I walked hideously close to, I have not had time to savour the beauty this week. It's all been a mad rush to finish an assignment before the end of the due date that wasn't really the due date. (If you study off campus, my university allows a two week grace period for assignments. So it was really due two weeks ago...)

So if you'd like to know anything about the three main theories of counselling, I can now most happily oblige!

I've given myself the luxury of a weekend free of study as recompense for two weeks of frantic work, and then it's back to the books on Monday. Sigh.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:54 am, April 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WElcome back Cecily. Nice to see that you came up for air.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home