<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, January 26, 2007

beautiful beetroot

I've been reliably informed by my brother that vegetable posts are boring and even I admit that this blog is getting a little tedious - spiders, vegetables, vegetables, spiders.

So I apologise for yet another vegie post, but I'm just too delighted with this produce not to share! (I swear I didn't get picked enough for 'show and tell' in school)



Four little beetroots this time, and I made them up into a salad with lemon juice, olive oil, Italian parsley, and loads of garlic. Succulent and delicious.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:04 am, January 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, yum!

 
At 6:19 am, January 27, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

I'm impressed!I'm not a big beetroot fan but that salad does sound good :)

 
At 10:02 am, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which brother?

If it wasn't me, add me to the vegetables are boring list :-)

Especially beetroot! Ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home