<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, October 25, 2008

this is taking things a little too far

I don't even live in the USA, but I've been having delusions of Obama grandeur.

Two nights ago I met Senator Obama. In my dream of course. As happens in dreams, I just so happened to be at one of the presidential candidate debates. The chair of the debate overheard me asking Obama a few questions and invited me to ask my questions from the floor during the debate. I demurred, protesting that I was from Australia, what I thought wasn't relevant, I would not be voting etc, but the Chair assured me my question was quite pertinent and helpful in revealing the height of international interest in this election. And then, as so often happens in dreams, before I could publically pose my question, there was a smooth segue to the next dreamy location of which I am now none the wiser.

Tonight I noticed someone in Hawaii visited my blog. I wondered if it was Senator Obama cruising around blogs, checking out what has been written about him. Because I did write about him. But I imagine he has a lot more important things on his mind.

OK, enough of the drivvle I am so good at producing late at night. To bed!

NB This is not one of my afore mentioned fragmentary posts.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:40 am, October 27, 2008, Blogger Robyn said...

Obama rocks! I don't know that I want him inhabiting my dreams though.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home