<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, October 31, 2008

shedding

I'm slowly shedding all my commitments, like heavy winter coats on a hot summer day.

Study. (Last assignment back today and I feel very pleased)
Violin. (Exam yesterday afternoon. Apart from quickly aborting that major scale which should have been a minor, happy with how it went. Why do they always ask to hear what I am least prepared for?!)
Church. (Two months to go)

Soon I will be as light as a feather.

What? Nablopomo? I took on Nablopomo? Sheesh... what was I thinking?! That's the heaviest coat of all.

Not.
So settle back, relax and prepare for daily instalments.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:21 am, November 01, 2008, Blogger Lauren @ mostly i run said...

I'm participating in Nablopomo again, too.

Though while it could probably use it, I won't be cleaning my house every day this time around! I feel like I've been so busy, too. The past few months have been a blur!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home