<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, October 27, 2007

poop de loop ii

I'm devoted to the idea of a natural vegetable patch. Or maybe I'm deranged.

Either way, it seemed a shame to waste all the sheep poo scattered around our yard, so armed with a sturdy set of gloves I picked over the grass, weeds, stones, mulch and bricks, collecting said poo and sprinkling it on the vegie patch.




Beautiful isn't it?!

In a few weeks, when the vegetables are growing great guns I will be glad I picked poop for an hour.

No really. I will

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 3:06 am, October 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is too disgusting to comment on.

Oh, wait ...

 
At 7:18 am, October 28, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

LOL!

 
At 1:51 pm, October 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to know how you're going to spread it in the garden? Looks a little wet and smelly to me.

 
At 10:19 pm, October 28, 2007, Blogger Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Nursing certainly has taught you to handle icky substances!

I bet your yard smells lovely :)

 
At 4:10 am, October 31, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

Pickin' z poop! Way to go, Cecily!

 
At 6:59 am, October 31, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

Yes our yard stinks. I plan to spread the poop over the garden and dig it in. Even better, I'll get Frank to dig it in. ;)

 
At 6:59 am, October 31, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

I should add that mostly it's the sheep who stink, not the yard so much! Has a definite farm yard odour though.

 
At 4:55 pm, November 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bucket-o-poo photo cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home