<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

life's good

"Life's good," I thought as I walked home from work today, head high, shoulders back, laughing into the beautiful breeze.

And it is good.

The sun shone all day. The cold wind stayed away. I bumped into friends down the street and enjoyed nice chats. And the clocks have moved forward into daylight saving, so the light lingered until after tea. Perfect.

All I have to deal with is the study I'm behind on, the pulp mill (report on the rally forthcoming), and the appalling way the State Government is treating nurses.

Not much really.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, October 10, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

Nah thats all relatively managable to such a capable woman! ;) Daylight savings already?? I wish it would start here already....only a couple more weeks.
Thank you, thank you for my package. What a lovely surprise and no I don't already have one. Love you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home