<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, January 12, 2007

stand up and be counted

OK, I know you're out there. You read my blog. Often. But you don't comment!

Now is the time to stand up and be counted!

It's international de-lurking week (thank you merry for the reminder!) so step out of the shadows and make yourself known.

Here is the gentle invitation:



What? You're still not keen on leaving a comment? Then this is for you:



And if you're just not sure how to do it: click on 'comment' and follow the instructions. I'd love to meet you!

Looking forward to hearing what you've got to say.

6 Comments:

At 12:19 am, January 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!

(I'm standing up and being counted.)

 
At 12:28 am, January 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, you've got me feeling bad - so here goes - your very first comment from me :-). I do enjoy reading your blog Cec - it's just my 'blogging fears' too easily transform into 'commenting fears'... perhaps I can start relieving the latter from now on :-D.

 
At 6:52 am, January 13, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

LOL!! I've seen a multitude of blogs with the lady but thats the first appearance of the grumpy dude ;)

 
At 6:34 pm, January 14, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

hello michelle with an e... welcome to the blogging world! you won't regret your comment I promise you. :-) May this be the beginning of many happy cyberspace conversations and friendships. (or the continuation of some real-live relationships!)

 
At 11:37 am, January 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

must confess I am A longtime lurker. it is ahrd to comment after such eloquence but you are always positive and questioning so it is at times inspirational to read...ther I've done it wasn't painful either...
timbercat

 
At 12:05 pm, January 15, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

hi timbercat... welcome to the chatter circle. hahaha, how ridiculous does that sound? Anyway, thanks for coming out of the wood work and for your kind comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home