<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thank you for the music

Frank and I came lately to Spicks and Specks, but isn't it a great show? Or more accurately, 'wasn't' it a great show? Last night tonight. Grand finale. Zip. Finished.

On another musical note, I'll be singing on the radio on Friday evening. 5.45pm on the local ABC. I'll get you the details so you can all listen to it. (You know you really want to) (Oh, should I say it's with my choir?)

And then on Sunday I'll be singing in our choir's end of year concert. Come along if you can!

Fun times.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 pm, November 23, 2011, Anonymous 2paw said...

Oh, I shall endeavour to listen. I usually do listen to Drive but it's Labrador dinner time around then. I'll make them wait!!
My S&S watching waned this year, but I was a little disappointed with the last show. I don't know why. Maybe I am not liking it because it has ended and it is easier that way!! Children do that when they are leaving school. They pick a fight with their friends so they are not friends anymore, and then it's easier to leave them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home