<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, June 21, 2007

another quality blog to read

One day when I was feeling totally nerdy I started reading a book about blogging. They were trying to estimate how many blogs the world might contain - 60 million? 20 million? 100 million? Impossible to say, they decided. I personally opted for 20 million, because then my miniscule readership seemed slightly less miniscule in proportion to the total population of bloggers.

Now I've decided that there probably are 100 million blogs... but only 20 million bloggers. It's called multiple blogs. I mean... if I have 5 blogs, how many do other people have? Lots. I've visited many blogs that are just one in a plethora of individual blogs. I only write regularly on a couple of mine though, so maybe I should say I have 3 blogs.

Make that four, because I've just started another one. It's called pulp mill chatter and is specifically designed to save you from endless reporting of my pulp mill campaigning. But rest assured, I'm still working to see this mill stopped even if you don't read about it here... just go there if you do want to read about it.

So happy blogging, bloggers - who really cares how many blogs there are in the world anyway! It's all about being heard. The more blogs I have, the more likely it is that someone, somewhere will listen to me!

Go the multiple blog I say.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:40 am, June 22, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

I do the multiple blog, too, but my second one is secret - just for me.

I LOVE to read YOUR blog, and I do listen. Intently. To mill talk, nursing talk, Frank talk, sheep and teeth talk, trips around your world, opinions, and humor. It's all good.

 
At 7:55 am, June 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, I love the mill blog. May I ask what your other blogs are? Have I missed something all this time? Should I already know what they are? You never stop amazing me Cecily...(minutes later) Okay, now I know you are the mysterious nurse that blogs. I should have figured that out, my gosh, sometimes my head is in the clouds.

100 million blogs with 20 million authors. That sounds about right. I'm glad they don't know how many there are, because I already feel like big brother knows everything about me.

Cherie, you have got me curious too. Will you share your other blog with us?

 
At 4:59 am, June 23, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

Hi Sandy! Fancy meeting you at Cecily's house. (She puts out quite a buffet of words to savor here, doesn't she?) Sorry, no, the secret blog is just for me, a place to spill myself of words and fears and relieving joys, for motivation, remindings, and marking of my passage. Not all there is interesting to most, and along with the good there is some personal ugly stuff. You understand. But thanks for asking!

Hi Cecily!

 
At 6:39 am, June 24, 2007, Blogger lucidiocy said...

Vat iz dees?

You have multiple blogs??? All the cool kids have multiple blogs!

Now I must have multiple blogs!!!

hee.

~T

 
At 8:33 pm, June 24, 2007, Blogger palmtreefanatic said...

thats alot of blogs! I never really thought about it! What a great way to be contacted in this world! have a grt weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home