<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, July 24, 2006

inauspicious beginnings of a languishing happy chatter



'happy chatter' I may have called myself, but right now I'm less than happy. My nose is snuffly, my eyes are red, my head is throbbing, my body aches - sounds like a common cold, but how does something so simple leave one feeling so miserable!

I've taken the day off work to recover (that should make me happy) and I'm languishing in bed. When I get bored with that, I move to our new, delightful sunroom and languish in the sun. Ahhh, I'm starting to feel better as the sun fills me with a warm glow. I should just about be ready for work tomorrow!

And so begins my life as a blogger! I'm sure this will be a site under construction for quite a while as I figure out how to create my own template, think of things to write and, most importantly, find the time to fill you in on those juicy tidbits of my life I know you're all dying to hear about!





2 Comments:

At 3:26 pm, July 24, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

Yay! I get to be the first commenter! :) I hope you feel much better soon, good for you taking a day off! The room looks great by the way.

 
At 5:28 pm, July 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I be the second commenter? Can I? Can I?

Congrats on the new site. About time really. Us nerdy Armses have an image to keep up. Ha!

Look forward to seeing you post more often than me (which wouldn't be very hard).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home